I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, SQUEAL lol. I’m only a little excited about the recognition 🙂
I haven’t been blogging long so it took me by surprise.
Thank you so much Tee from TeeShares for nominating me!
Tee is a lifestyle blogger from New Zealand and if you love coffee and chocolate you MUST go check out her blog!
I have been asked to answer a few questions from Tee and I know y’all are DYING to get to know more about Moma♥Thrift 😉 so here goes…
Nominator questions and my answers
- What made you start your blog?
I couldn’t sleep. I had so many thoughts. Mostly about wanting to help others and they would flood my mind right as I laid down to try and sleep. So I decided maybe blogging was a good way to get all my thoughts out so I could sleep and hopefully be able to help others at the same time.
- What’s your most favourite post you’ve written?
I would have to say What raising 4 kids has taught me, so far. It wasn’t researched, wasn’t even spell checked lol. Just sporadic and fun to do.
- What are your top 3 hobbies?
Reading mostly about health. Learning new ways to be a better wife, moma. Music, listening and playing.
- If you were to name one person as your favorite person, who would they be AND WHY?
My husband. I’m madly in love with him. Been together many years and I’m still excited about it 🙂
- What’s your favourite colour?
- If you were to eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Tacos, love them. They kill my autoimmune issues but you cannot live without tacos!
- Who did you look up to growing up, and why?
Hmm, there were a few people. One that sticks out is Kim DuPree. She has 6 kids. A family of musicians. Her kids had a band together. And Kim and her husband played together for praise and worship at their church. Kim has an amazing voice! I thought that was so cool. I always wanted 6 kids. I have 4 here on earth and 3 waiting for me in heaven. My kiddos do play music together and I feel so blessed by that!
- What’s your biggest wish in life?
To be a great wife and moma. I want to help my family want to be loving, supportive people.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I do, it’s exactly what happened to me with my husband. I wouldn’t have believed it before him. But when I first saw him the whole room stood still. I can still remember every move he made and what he was wearing.
- What are you most proud of in your life?
My marriage and my kids. It takes a ton of hard work to keep a marriage going and to raise children. I feel like my hubby and I are doing a pretty good job 🙂
- What’s been your favorite holiday destination so far?
Good question, I’ve moved all over, 46xs to be exact…but we haven’t had a chance to vacation together yet, only visit family. That is changing this year! Branson bound soon. I LOVE the mountains!
So my Nominations for the Sunshine Award are…Congrats
- The Toe of the Boot
- Muddy Boots and Diamonds
- Be You Be Strong
- The Coffee Mom
- The Simple Mom Life
- Only Girl 4 Boyz
- Red Head Rebel Momma
- Ashely Does
- Ghastly Girl
- All Natural Joy
- The Bottle Buddies
My Questions for Y’all.
- Why Blog? Wouldn’t you rather be vegging out or even sleeping right now lol.
- Who or what is your motivator?
- How did you choose your niche?
- Coffee or tea. What gets those fingers typing?
- Is blogging a hobby or are you in it for the income?
- What is your favorite Netflix genre?
- Where is the last place you traveled?
- What is your favorite thing to read about?
- Are you a parent?
- Do you see yourself blogging long term?
- What color is your tooth brush?
Please do not forget the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you (me).
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Thanks, everyone! Spread the sunshine. I look forward to meeting other bloggers!
To all my readers.
What do you think of the Sunshine Blogger Award?
Know any bloggers you would nominate?