This post uses affiliate links, they don’t cost you a thing. Read more in blog disclaimers.
Can you believe its 2018 already?
I swear last year flew by.
My family had a lot going on last year. And I spent a good bit of it trying to improve my health.
Overall I did really well. I have a lot to work on and I am looking forward to learning more this new year.
For the first week challenge, I thought I’d start with Journaling.
It is a great way to de-stress. And to start making goals for the future.
You can use the journal as a planner to make lists of what you would like to accomplish.
It’s also fun to look back at what you have accomplished.
Bullet Journaling has become pretty popular lately but you can also just use your phone if its easier for you.
There is no right or wrong way to journal but here are a few tips to get you started.
- Start with an inspirational quote. Something to get you motivated. You don’t even need to do any more than that on day one if you don’t feel like it.
- Write about what you are thankful for.
- What are some things you would like to change?
- Write about something you are excited about.
- Eating habits and what you would like to change or not change about them.
- The people in your life. Are you happy with those surrounding you? Are there relationships that need to be worked on or even let go of?
- What challenges are you wanting to set for yourself?
Make sure to set some time for yourself each day. Most of us are not giving ourselves enough downtime. Journaling 15 mins a day is a great place to start for those who have overloaded their day.
Are you setting some challenges for yourself this year?
What are your goals?